Get in quick to secure your spot for New Year’s Eve in Sydney. At our three Sydney locations in Barangaroo, Circular Quay and Parramatta, we’re offering A la carte menu for this year’s NYE celebration in our premium dining areas, private rooms, and outdoor patios.
Book any of our venues this year to enjoy your choice of indulgence from our a la carte menu available all night. Secure your NYE restaurant booking early as our premium dining areas with fireworks vantage points book out fast!
NYE Barangaroo Restaurant
Just a stone’s throw away from some of the world’s best New Year’s Eve fireworks views, you can’t look past The Meat & Wine Co Barangaroo. Make this year’s NYE party the best one yet in a prime location overlooking Sydney Harbour.
- 5 private dining rooms
- Dining areas seat groups of 4 to 20
- Private whiskey room available
- Zoned areas for privacy
- TVs available
- Walking distance to Wynyard station and Barangaroo Wharf
- Total capacity: 300
NYE Circular Quay Restaurant
The Meat & Wine Co Circular Quay offers an amazing vantage point for the world-famous Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks. Get in quick to secure your spot at one of Sydney’s premier NYE hotspots.
- 3 private dining rooms, seating 8 – 12 guests
- Walking distance to Circular Quay station
- Total capacity: 140
NYE Parramatta Restaurant
Celebrate New Year’s Eve away from the crowds at The Meat & Wine Co Parramatta. Located in Meriton Suites Church St – the tallest building in Western Sydney – The Meat & Wine Co Parramatta sits at the edge of the Parramatta River and makes the perfect backdrop for a laid-back NYE celebration.
- 4 private dining rooms, each seating 12 guests
- Walking distance to Parramatta train station and ferry wharf
- Total capacity: 200
NYE at The Meat & Wine Co
Book a private dining experience with incredible views for New Year’s Eve in Sydney at The Meat & Wine Co. If you’re looking to stay for the fireworks, you can book from 9:00pm onwards to secure a spot to ring in the new year. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to celebrate elsewhere when the clock strikes midnight, you can opt for an earlier seating of 5:30pm to 8:00pm or 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
Take a look at our private dining options at each venue to see which areas are best suited to your group size.
The Meat & Wine Co New Year's Eve menu Circular Quay
Enjoy a specially curated set menu for New Year’s Eve that holds true to our core ethos of using top-quality ingredients. From appetising hors d’oeuvres on arrival to fresh entrees, cutting-edge main dishes and delectable desserts, there’s something on our NYE menus to tempt every palate – and say cheers to the New Year with a hand-selected range of wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Celebrating NYE at The Meat & Wine Co Sydney
To secure your spot at The Meat & Wine Co for New Year’s Eve, we ask for a holding credit card deposit of $25 per person
- Cancellations made within 2 days of the booking date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 3 days of the booking date will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the booking date will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- It’s also recommended that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time to ensure we’re able to serve you in a timely manner.