New Year’s Eve Melbourne Restaurant Packages
Get in quick to secure your spot for New Year’s Eve in Melbourne. At our three Melbourne locations in Southbank, South Yarra and Hawthorn East, we’re offering a number of NYE celebration options in our premium dining areas, private rooms, and outdoor patios.
Ring in the New Year as you enjoy a hand-picked selection of set dishes and sip on a glass of bubbly or a beverage of your choice. Secure your place early as our top NYE dining rooms book out fast!
NYE Southbank Restaurant
Centrally located right on the Yarra, The Meat & Wine Co Southbank offers the ideal spot to ring in the New Year or get the night started with a great meal before heading out. The recently renovated space encompasses three levels of chic décor with multiple dining areas for small or large NYE parties.
- 4 private dining rooms
- Dining areas seat groups of 8 to 20
- Seating for 120 individuals also available
- TVs available
- Close proximity to public transport
- Ample nearby parking (flat fee after 4pm)
- Total capacity: 220
NYE South Yarra Restaurant
Enjoy the New Year’s Eve festivities away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD at The Meat & Wine Co South Yarra, located in the Como Centre. The restaurant’s two private dining areas are designed to cater to small or large groups, offering you flexibility for your NYE celebration.
- 1 private dining room seating 16 guests
- 2 semi-private dining rooms seating 12 guests
- 1 private event space accommodating up to 50 seated or 65 standing guests
- Close proximity to public transport and the city centre
- Total capacity: 180
NYE Hawthorn East Restaurant
Located the heritage-listed former bank building in Camberwell Junction, The Meat & Wine Co Hawthorn East is ideal for anyone looking to say cheers to the New Year in a truly one-of-a-kind space. Private dining rooms areas range from cosy and intimate to spacious and luxurious, giving you plenty of choice for your New Year’s Eve celebration.
- 3 private dining rooms
- Dining areas seat groups of 8 to 45
- TVs available
- Trams available right outside
- Heated terrace area
- Total capacity: 144
NYE at The Meat & Wine Co Melbourne
Book an unforgettable dining experience for New Year’s Eve in Melbourne at The Meat & Wine Co Southbank, South Yarra or Hawthorn East. If you’d like to stay until midnight, you can book from 9:00pm onwards to secure a vantage point for the fireworks or just a spot to celebrate. Alternatively, if you’re heading out before midnight, choose an earlier seating of 5:30pm to 8:00pm or 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
Browse our private dining options at each venue to see which areas are best suited to your preferences and group size.
The Meat & Wine Co New Year’s Eve menu
Close out the year with an expertly prepared New Year’s Eve set menu featuring some of our most popular dishes and a selection of speciality offerings. Start with a bite-sized hors d’oeuvres on arrival before moving to fresh entrees, modern main dishes and tempting desserts. And, of course, ring in the New Year with a selected range of wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Celebrating NYE at The Meat & Wine Co Melbourne
To secure your spot at The Meat & Wine Co for New Year’s Eve, we ask for a holding credit card deposit of $25 per person.
- Cancellations made within 2 days of the booking date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 3 days of the booking date will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the booking date will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- It’s also recommended that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time to ensure we’re able to serve you in a timely manner.