Dine to Win
WIN a holiday experience of a lifetime with The Meat & Wine Co worth over $10,000 including return flights for two, 7 nights in luxury accommodations in Cape Town , winery and safari tours and $1,000 spending money.
Valid from January 2018 until March 2018 for entry. Simply dine and use a valid receipt number to enter online. Full terms & conditions available below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- entry valid from 1st Jan 2018 until 31st March 2018
- in order to enter you must fill the form in full with correct details and use a valid receipt number (from the top of your tax invoice from the venue)
- meaning you must dine or order from any The Meat & Wine Co locations and use the receipt number to enter the competition
- you can enter as many times as you like provided that you use a valid receipt number on each occasion on the condition you have not utilized the same receipt number more than one time per entry
- receipt numbers used need to be confirmed and audited and any manipulation or discrepancies found will cause the forfeit of that entry
- The winner will be drawn randomly on 6th April 2018 and will be contacted through provided contact details
- you must complete all fields which are required on the competition entry form
- package is not valid as cash or transferable in any manner or form
- *package is quoted in Australian dollars and is valued up to and around $10,000 (Recommended Retail Price including GST)
- no travel alterations can be made to the package and anything additional will need to be organised by the winner separately
- package includes the below and is based on 2 people travelling together at the same time
- includes total of 7 nights’ accommodation in 4 to 5 star accommodations in Cape Town only
- accommodation is based on 2 people sharing the one room
- includes economy travel or premium economy travel where possible for 2 people
- spending money prize portion of AUD $1,000 will not be in cash and will be on a pre-loaded Visa or MasterCard travel card/s
- winners will be drawn through a random electronic process – by an independent, external party chosen by us.
- tours and inclusions are from Cape Town and pre organized.
- other spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner
- travel will be determined by negotiation with The Meat & Wine Co and the winner for dates on a reasonable basis
- dates of travel are based on August 2018 and will be the suggested time of travel
- although efforts will be made to accommodate travel requests of the winner, the final dates of travel will be decided by The Meat & Wine Co
- special dates, events and peak travel times are not available in this package
- we reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming their Prize within 14 days of notification
- all components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited.
- Travel is subject to booking availability and black out periods may apply
- total value is determined by approximate costs of travel, hotel rates, etc
- by providing your contact details you agree to receive communications from The Meat & Wine Co and its parent company Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group in all manners until you unsubscribe
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- visas if you are required to obtain one
- travel insurance is not included and is recommended
- all other costs incurred