New Year’s Eve Sydney Restaurant Packages
Don’t miss out on some of the best locations for New Year’s Eve in Sydney. What better way to reflect on a great year than by celebrating from the comfort of our premium dining areas, private rooms, and outdoor patios?
Ring in the New Year as you sip on a glass of bubbly or two and enjoy an expertly curated set menu prepared by our award-winning chefs. Secure your NYE restaurant package early as our premium dining areas with fireworks vantage points book out fast!
NYE Circular Quay Restaurant
The Meat & Wine Co Circular Quay offers an amazing vantage point for the world-famous Sydney New Year’s Eve fireworks. Get in quick to secure your spot at one of Sydney’s premier NYE hotspots.
- 3 private dining rooms, each seating 8 to 12 guests
- Walking distance to Circular Quay station
- Total capacity: 150
NYE Barangaroo Restaurant
Just a stone’s throw away from some of the world’s best New Year’s Eve fireworks views, you can’t look past The Meat & Wine Co Barangaroo. Make this year’s NYE party the best one yet in a prime location overlooking Sydney Harbour.
- 5 private dining rooms
- Dining areas seat groups of 4 to 20
- Private whiskey room available
- Zoned areas for privacy
- TVs available
- Walking distance to Wynyard station and Barangaroo Wharf
- Total capacity: 300
NYE Parramatta Restaurant
Celebrate New Year’s Eve away from the crowds at The Meat & Wine Co Parramatta. Located in Meriton Suites Church St – the tallest building in Western Sydney – The Meat & Wine Co Parramatta sits at the edge of the Parramatta River and makes the perfect backdrop for a laid-back NYE celebration.
- 4 private dining rooms, each seating 12 guests
- Walking distance to Parramatta train station and ferry wharf
- Total capacity: 220
NYE at The Meat & Wine Co
Book a private dining experience with incredible views for New Year’s Eve in Sydney at The Meat & Wine Co. If you’re looking to stay for the fireworks, you can book from 9:00pm onwards to secure a spot to ring in the new year. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to celebrate elsewhere when the clock strikes midnight, you can opt for an earlier seating of 5:30pm to 8:00pm or 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
Take a look at our private dining options at each venue to see which areas are best suited to your group size.
The Meat & Wine Co New Year’s Eve menu
Enjoy a specially curated set menu for New Year’s Eve that holds true to our core ethos of using top-quality ingredients. From appetising hors d’oeuvres on arrival to fresh entrees, cutting-edge main dishes and delectable desserts, there’s something on our NYE menus to tempt every palate – and say cheers to the New Year with a hand-selected range of wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
Celebrating NYE at The Meat & Wine Co Sydney
To secure your spot at The Meat & Wine Co for New Year’s Eve, we ask for a holding credit card deposit of $25 per person
- Cancellations made within 2 days of the booking date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 3 days of the booking date will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the booking date will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- It’s also recommended that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time to ensure we’re able to serve you in a timely manner.